Buzznet! Sorry this post is a day late, but MAN OH MAN have we been busy... Buzznet went to the Nickelodeon party for iParty with Victorious, K-ROQ's Weenie Roast, the MTV Movie Awards, and we hung out and chatted with Joe Jonas. We need a nap!
This week was so fun you guys! We hated stuff, but we did it TOGETHER, which is really what bonding is all about, right? You told us which True Blood character is so annoying you hate them with a fiery passion and you let us know how much you DO NOT WANT to see THE HANGOVER 3.
When we were done settling out our rage on the internet, we wished Brendon Urie of Panic! at the Disco a nice get well after he broke his ankle. Then we looked at some beautiful photos on Buzznet with Rhianna who gave us a Month in Photos and some Very Cool Stuff. Our top Buzznet photographers also gazed into Mother Nature's Eyes with their G is for Green photo project.
And when we were done doing all that, we went Punk Rock Bowling with one of our favorite photograhpers Angela Datre 1, 2, 3 days in a row and drooled on some epic My Chemical Romance live photos.
Anyhow, please enjoy this awesome week in Buzznetland...
1. Insane Flowchart That Proves The Hills Is Responsible for, Like, ALL Reality TV Programming
click "Full Size" on this image to see what our intern Amy created. It's 100% mad scientist brilliant, no joke.
2. VIDEO: NeonTrees Getting Ready For Bonnaroo: Feathers, Body Paint and All
3. The Cobrasnake x Hannabeth x Irregular Choice = American Love
4. CRAZY CAT PEOPLE Turned Their Cats Into... GAH What Are They?
5. Solo Project Spotlight: Skrillex
6. Here’s a bunch of HOT GUYS that our humble little Buzznet staff is crushing on
7. MAJOR new GIRL BAND CRUSH: Feather & Belle
8. Mad Men Style Inspiration
9. MTV Movie Awards: Best and Worst Red Carpet Looks of All Time
10. Rihanna's Controversial 'Man Down' Video: Violence, Assault and Rape
Buzznet Gets Wider & Adds A Tumblr Share. Get your import on guys!
Alright guys... that's it. We're watching the MTV Movie Awards (aka the Robert Pattinson / Kristen Stewart Awkward Show). See you tomorrow on BN babies!