Hi Buzznet! How is your Sunday? It's been a busy weekend, what with Lollapalooza, Hardfest, and the Teen Choice Awards. Yet a lot of the action happened last week. You guys had lots to say about gay rights, sexualized child models, children of pageantry, the new Spiderman (who for the first time ever isn't a skinny white guy), and even Catwoman's legacy. It was an interesting week full of dicussion, and we look forward to having more of it.
We also had some fun looking at Rhianna's Cool Stuff on Buzznet, GOD blogged on Buzznet again (this time he told Glenn Beck and Morrissey to STOP), and we looked at some lovely art.
A lot of new member have joined Buzznet over the last few weeks as part of our Summer of Buzz contest, and the editorial team here wants to say THANK YOU for joining our community. We've been reading your posts and looking at your photos, and discovering lots of new talent. Keep it up. And in the mean time, let's take a look at last week's Staff Picks. Enjoy!
1. Catwoman, the "F" Word and Why the Catsuit Needs a Zipper
2. Lord Voldemort Suing Teen Choice Awards Foundation for Eleventy Million Dollars
3. 29 Creepy Toddlers in Tiaras
4. 10 Year-Old French Model's Editorials Taken One Step Too Far?
5. Mila Kunis Slams Reporter, Defends Justin Timberlake in Russian
6. Meet the New Spiderman Who is Not a Skinny White Dude
7. Brazil to Celebrate Straight Pride Day: Don't Rain On My Parade
8. Quesadillas, Gwen Stefani, Lil Wayne: Our one-word interview with djknucklehead aka Kyle from FTSK
9. MTV's 30th Anniversary: A Selective Retrospective
10. T Mills Polaroids by Brad Elterman
Become an official MCR Tour blogger!
Become an Official Buzznet and Seventeen Magazine Contributor by joining our Summer of Buzz Contest
Win a pair of tix to see SYTYCD in a city near you
Win Limited Swag from Breathe Carolina
Win an Autographed Copy of Greyson Chance's 'Hold on 'Til the Night'