Hellooo Buzznet! What an incredible week we had. Summer is in full swing and we've seen how you are spending it. While you guys were at the beach, rocking out at shows, attending music festivals and making mix tapes, we went to Grammy Camp, hung out on the red carpet and met SYTYCD's Top 10 Dancers, went to the LA Live Art Walk and had some very special office guests (see #2!). This weekend we are hanging at Comic Con, where our resident Geek Life/Horror Fan/Zombie Expert/Photo Curator/Internet Cat Wrangler El Rich is on the grounds. We’ll be reporting the sights, scene, toys, comics, geeks, celebrities and highlights from Comic Con, so check back all weekend and follow us on Twitter for updates, photo galleries, gossip, and Twitpics!
Let's take a look at some of the best things from Buzznet this week:
1. Lucy Hale, Katelyn Tarver, Dani Vitale and More Attend The Summer Set Record Release Party
2. Kyle starring in “Forever The Sickest Intern, Episode One
Watch Episode Two here!
3. Hairy Chests: Yay or Nay
4. 10 Juicy Facts From the Stars of 'Captain America: The First Avenger'
5. Get the Look: Summer Witch
6. Neon Trees at the Orange County Fair
7. Behind the Scenes of Coco de Coeur’s ‘American Grunge’ Shoot ft. Audrey Kitching, Bebe Zeva, Delsea Chebo and More…
8. The Marvels of Deviant Artist and Comic Con Guest Reilly Brown
9. All Hits, No Misses: The Fashion Evolution of Chloe Sevigny
10. Owl City in Seattle
BONUS COMEDY SPECIAL from our super intern AmyPieHoneyBunch!
Who does it better? MIMES vs. JUGGLERS?
Enter our Summer of Buzz Contest!
Win A Chance to Attend the TEEN CHOICE AWARDS with Audrey or Hanna Beth
VICE Magazine is offering you a chance to ask The Black Lips your Fan Questions and watch a video of their answers on Buzznet!
Thanks so much for another fun week on Buzznet. You guys are cranking out the jams and we are listening to them (with our eyes). Hope you're all having a very Buzz-y summer!